Leading SAFe 5 with SA Certification - Two-Day Training Class in Seattle, WA
Contact Us for Class Schedule.
Attendees can develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® Leader (SA). During this two-day course, they’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. They’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Lean Agile Leader (SA).
Applying a Lean-Agile mindset with SAFe
with SAFe® Agilist Certification based on version 5 of SAFe
Who Will Benefit from this Training?
Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management, Program and Project Managers
Product and Product Line Management Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
Leading SAFe 5 with SA Certification - Two-Day Training Class at Seattle, WA
Contact Us for Class Schedule.
Required course: Leading SAFe
Certification level: Core
Job role description/target audience
A SAFe Agilist (SA) is a Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) enterprise leadership professional who is part of a Lean-Agile transformation.
Key areas of competency
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Apply Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Plan and successfully execute Program Increments
- Execute and release value through Agile Release Trains
- Build an Agile portfolio with Lean-Agile budgeting
Exam prerequisite skills/knowledge
These skills and knowledge are highly recommended to successfully pass the exam:
- 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
The first step toward becoming a SAFe certified professional is to attend the Leading SAFe course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
- Exam name – SAFe 5 Agilist Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.