Position – Marketing Intern (Unpaid)
Company Introduction – Chalix Career Academy
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN RUNNING A BUSINESS! We know that this is a hard time for everyone especially students that are trying to secure a summer internship. Chalix Career Academy is a new business that is growing and in need of a Marketing Specialist to help us promote our product!
As a marketing volunteer intern, you will be responsible for telling the story of our product. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers. We’re looking for candidate having command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
You will benefit by receiving a hands-on experience in running a start-up business with us while improving your skills and profile to prepare you for the next chapter on your career!
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our social media blog.
- Develop a roadmap for marketing strategies that would help with regular update of flyers and social media accounts
- Use data to optimize or scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Minimum experience of six months in marketing
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or Business-related major
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize various projects simultaneously while adhering to tight deadlines
- Must be a creative thinker with the ability to develop, test and execute new ideas
- Good team player and able to work individually on multiple tasks
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
- Experience in virtual collaboration tools preferred
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts