Find Your Ways of Working – WOW
Do you want to learn how to successfully lead one, or perhaps several agile teams? Are you looking to accelerate your ability to manage high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success? Do you want to take business agility to the next level by applying agile and lean techniques in a wide range of situations, including non-software teams?
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) teaches experienced agile practitioners how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA™) tool kit to optimize how teams work, work with allies within their organization, and solve a variety of advanced problems. This 14 PDU course will prepare you to take the DASSM exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
Why You Want to Attend This Course
- Take a deep dive into the DA tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Learn how to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in both software and operational business teams.
- Learn how to lead agile teams through key enterprise activities, such as planning, coordinating, and reporting, and be ready to show your improvements in areas where your organization is struggling.
- Understand how to improve value delivery for your customers by empowering others in your organization, nurturing emotional intelligence, and resolving conflicts.
- Team development for high-performance teams
- Emotional intelligence for high-performance teams
- Tactical scaling in complex situations
- Optimizing how we work within a DevOps environment
- Optimizing how we work within our value stream
- Coordinating and collaborating across teams
- Conflict management for high-performance teams
- Pragmatic planning for agile teams
- Pragmatic reporting and metrics for agile teams