Chalix Career Academy Student Policy
Chalix Career Academy (The Academy) is a coaching program that helps students to learn career-related soft skills for finding jobs after graduation. This Student Policy provides guidance for the students and staff about the rules and procedures of the Academy. Students must read the Student Policy and agree to comply with it before their enrollment is confirmed. The Student Policy may be updated from time to time. Please check the website or learning platform regularly for the most up to date version.
- Admission and Enrollment
- Who may enroll with Chalix Career Academy?
- To be considered for enrollment at Chalix Career Academy, a student must be a domestic or international student.
- International students may enroll at Chalix Career Academy by providing an ID proof.
- Students must be 18 years and older to be enrolled at Chalix Career Academy.
- Students must provide supporting documentation to confirm their identity and demonstrate that they are eligible to enroll. Supporting documentation can include:
- A current form of photo ID — Valid Passport, Driver’s license or current student ID.
- Chalix Career Academy may refuse to enroll, or the cancel the enrollment of, students who it deems to be not of good character. This includes, but is not limited to, providing false information at enrollment, failure to pay fees on time, or breaching Chalix Career Academy rules.
- Who may enroll with Chalix Career Academy?
- Payment of fees
- Payment methods
Course fees may be paid via the following methods:
- Full online payment by credit card
- Full online payment by direct bank transfer
- Online payment methods are also available such as Paypal, Venmo etc
- If any fees are not paid on time, the student will be liable to pay the full amount of the overdue fees, plus a $25 late fee charged by Chalix Career Academy.
- Payment methods
- Course completion
- Chalix Career Academy provides job searching skill training, but does not guarantee a job offer from any potential employer after the completion of the course.
- Students should respect the copyrights and confidentiality of Chalix Career Academy. No class materials provided by the Academy should be shared outside or be used for commercial purposes without written permission from the academy.
- Assignment Guidelines
For each class module, students’ learning will be assessed via a written assignment and/or a quiz.
- It is the student’s responsibility to complete the given assignment in time.
- Students must submit only their own work for a given assignment.
- All assignments must be submitted before the deadline.
- Students should participate actively in group assignment and complete it together.
- Coach Feedback
- Coach should give timely and direct feedback to each assignment once it is submitted.
- Coach should respect student’s privacy and confidentiality, not sharing student’s personal information to a third party without the written consent from the student.
- Academic Integrity
The Academy values the ethics and integrity as the topmost trait for anyone who wishes to achieve career success.
- Students must ensure that all work submitted is their own work, written in their own words.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated at Chalix Career Academy.
- Plagiarism includes, but not limited to, without proper citation,
- Copying text or images from The Academy course material.
- Copying text or images from other resources.
- Submitting another student’s work, in whole or in part.
- Submitting work that has been written by someone else on the student’s behalf.
- If a student is using work from other resources please cite the reference.
- If a student submits work that Chalix Career Academy considers not to be their own work, the student will be given a warning and required to resubmit the assessment. If the student continues to submit work that is not their own, the student will fail the course and will not receive a Certificate of Achievement.
- Comments and Complaints
- Comments or complaints of issues regarding the training class should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depending on the nature of the comments/complaints, it will be referred to either the relevant Team Leader or the Senior Management Team.
- Comments/Complaints will be responded to within five working days.
- Data Privacy Statement
We collect some personal information from students, which may include, but not limited to,
- Contact information
- Billing or purchase information
- Academic and/or career profiles for coaching purposes
- We (The Academy) collect your personal information in order to enroll you (the Student) in our courses. We keep your information safe by storing it securely and only allowing internally trained staff to access it as needed. We are not sharing your personal data to a third party without your written consent.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at Chalix Career Academy website.
- Refund Policy – What happens if I want to cancel?
- Students are deemed to be enrolled in a course when they have completed their student declaration and their welcome email has been sent out.
- Students are encouraged to read the Chalix Career Academy Student Policy online to ensure that they are aware of their rights and responsibilities as a student with the Academy.
- If a student fails to read their student policy in a satisfactory time or wishes to cancel before their student declaration has been signed, the student’s enrollment can be cancelled without any charge.
- Cancellations within 5 business days of your welcome email being sent out will be entitled to a full money back guarantee.
- Student can cancel class with full money back by emailing the Academy the reason 48hrs prior to the class. If you cancel within 48hrs prior to the class, you will be liable to pay the full amount outstanding for the class.
- Online Course Rules
- Respect your humanness.
- One conversation at a time.
- Assume positive intent.
- Respect the timeboxes — break or any activity
- Be attentive during the class.
- Ask questions
- Raise your hand if you want to speak or ask question.
- Provide and accept feedback — we are here to learn together
- Declaration By signing this Student Policy, I confirm that
- I have read and understood Chalix Career Academy Student Policy.
- I understand that by submitting this form I am entering into a binding agreement with Chalix Career Academy, and that the Student Policy is part of that agreement.
- I have reliable access to a computer/laptop, stable internet connection and ready to take course online.
- I do not have any existing medical conditions or physical disability that prevents me from completing the course.
- I have disclosed all information relevant to my ability to complete this course.