Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
This document contains the terms and conditions (‘these Terms’) for Chalix Career Academy website https://www.chalixcert.com (‘this Website’). The Website is owned by CHALIX, LLC (The Company), a for-profit corporation registered in Washington State.
By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agreeing that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website.
The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. THE COMPANY AND THE WEBSITE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, THE COMPANY AND THE WEBSITE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ITS INTERNET WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR SHOULD HAVE FORESEEN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its Web
The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms and/or conditions at any time. Unless this Agreement or applicable law specifies otherwise, any change to these Terms and/or conditions is effective immediately after The Website gives notice to you. Notice can be given through e-mail, a posting on The Website or any other means by which you may obtain notice. You agree to check The Website periodically for changes to these Terms. Any use of The Website after changes have been made shall be deemed acceptance by you of those changed terms and/or conditions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to- date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Email and Telephone Communications
As part of your Learning Membership, you may occasionally receive email messages and other communications such as marketing messages and or administrative communications relating to your Account (e.g., for purposes of Account recovery or password reset). These communications are considered part of your Learning Membership, which you may not be able to opt-out from receiving. Note that we will never email you to ask for your password or other account information.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If, however, you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our Site or have some of our services on the Site function properly.